AMD Ryzen™ V1000 Ultra-compact In-vehicle Controller with PoE+, DIO and Isolated CAN bus
- AMD Ryzen™ embedded V1605B quad-core 15W CPU
- -40°C to 70°C rugged wide temperature fanless operation
- Four IEEE 802.3at PoE+ ports with screw-lock
- One isolated CAN bus port for in-vehicle communication
- One M.2 socket and three mPCIe sockets
- M.2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x2) socket for fast storage access
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 8~35V DC input with built-in ignition power control
- E-Mark(E13 No. 10R-0615611) and EN 50155/ EN 45545 certificate
POC-551VTC is the next generation ultra-compact, fanless in-vehicle controller offering performances never-seen-before in this form factor.
Featuring AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 4-core/ 8-thread processor(V1605B), POC-551VTC delivers up to 3x times the CPU performance compared to previous POC series. It combines finesse performance, extraordinary reliability and affordability for versatile in-vehicle applications.
POC-551VTC offers four 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to device such as IP cameras. As wireless connectivity is essential for modern invehicle application, POC-551VTC with built-in one M.2 and three mini-PCIe are more applicable for in-vehicle use nowadays. It also integrates CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, and isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control.
Combining ignition power control and wide-range DC input along with superior performance, POC-551VTC can provides perfect solution for all your in-vehicle application needs in an extremely compact size!
AMD Ryzen™ V1605B ultra-compact In-vehicle controller with PoE+, DIO and isolated CAN bus
120W AC/DC power adapter 20V/6A; 18AWG/120cm; cord end terminals for terminal block, operating temperature: -30 to 70°C.
60W AC/DC power adapter with 12V, 5A DC output, cord end terminals for terminal block. operating temperature: -30 to 60 °C.
Optional Cellular Module
Cat. 6 LTE embedded socket modem