NT4008 Layer 2 PROFINET switches
• LED Alarm & Power Status Indicators
• LED Port Status Indicators
• Redundant 12–58 VDC Power Inputs
• Configurable Alarm, Contact Relay
• Console Port
• IP-30 Metal Enclosure
• Wide -40 to 75°C Operating Range
• Extreme Shock & Vibration Tolerance
Unique Selling Points:
• Seamless PROFINET integration
• High bandwidth at a very competitive price
• Future-Proof & High availability
• Suitable for any operating conditions
PROFINET communication is the preferred Ethernet protocol in the European industry. Forecasts confirm its leading position for the upcoming years. Red Lion’s new NT4008 Layer 2 PROFINET switches integrate seamlessly PROFINET networks into your applications and design new Industry 4.0 environments.
The NT4008 PROFINET series is built to manage next generation bandwidths as well as support any extreme industrial conditions and maintain uptime. The NT4008 switches simplify and accelerate data transition for real-time data exchange in PROFINET applications.
Red Lion’s NT4008 Gigabit Managed Industrial Ethernet switches are certified to meet PROFINET PNIO v2.34 conformance class B (CC-B), RT Class 1 standards. They ensure seamless integration into PROFINET networks using standard PLC configuration and management tools.
• PROFINET PNIO V2.34, conformance Class B
• (CC-B), RT Class 1
• MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol): client or client/manager configurations
• 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports
• Dual mode SFP ports support 100Base and 1000Base SFP transceivers