LARGE SCREEN. ENDLESS EXPANSION.
If you need a larger 15.6 inch display, a high-definition display or the ability to add PCI or PCIe cards, take a look at the powerful X500.
X500 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-7440EQ 2.9GHz
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
|VGA Controller||Intel® HD Graphics 630
Optional: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1050 4GB discrete graphics controller
Optional: NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 4GB discrete graphics controller
|Display||15.6″ TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
1,000 nits QuadraClear® sunlight readable display
Optional: Resistive touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB DDR4 i
500GB SATA HDD / 512GB SATA SSD
|Keyboard||LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Optional: LED backlit rubber keyboard
– Optional: Pressure sensitive touchscreen
– Touchpad with two buttons
|Expansion Slots||Smart card reader x 1
ExpressCard/54 x 1
Optional: PCMCIA Type II x 1
|Multimedia Bay||DVD super multi drive
Optional 2nd storage: 500GB HDD / 1TB HDD / 512GB SSD / 1TB SSD
Optional 2nd battery: 10.8V, 9240mAh, 99.8Wh
|I/O Interface||Audio input (Mini-jack) x 1
Audio output (Mini-jack) x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A x 4
LAN (RJ45) x 2
HDMI 1.4 x 1
Docking connector x 1
External VGA (15-pin; D-sub) x 1
Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 2
Optional: FHD webcam x 1
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS ii, and WLAN
|Communication Interface||10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 802.11ac
Bluetooth (v4.2) iii
Optional: Dedicated GPS
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Intel® vPro™ Technology
Smart card reader
|Power||AC adapter (150W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (10.8V, 9240mAh, 99.8Wh)
Optional: Multimedia bay 2nd Li-ion battery (10.8V, 9240mAh, 99.8Wh)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||410 x 320 x 65mm (16.1″ x 12.6″ x 2.5″)
5.2 kg (11.4 lbs) iv
|Rugged Features||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified v
Vibration & drop resistant
Full magnesium alloy case
Shock-protected removable HDD
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) vi
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature vii:
– Operating: -20°C to 55°C / -4°F to 131°F
– Storage: -40°C to 71°C / -40°F to 160°F
– 95% RH, non-condensing
|Pre-installed Software||Getac Utility
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)|
|Accessories||Battery (10.8V, 9240mAh, 99.8Wh)
AC adapter (150W, 100-240VAC)
|Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Share memory size may vary by different operating system and RAM size.
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, PCI or PCI-Express expansion unit are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories. Depth including hard handle.
- MIL-STD-461 150W AC adapter sold separately.
- PCI or PCI-Express 3.0 expansion unit is not available with ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 configurations.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- PCI or PCI-Express 3.0 expansion unit is not compatible with vehicle dock and office dock.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.