ALWAYS READY. ALWAYS RUGGED.
The Getac T800 fully rugged tablet is always there when you need it. Its 8.1″ screen is just the right size to get things done and its thin, ergonomic design allows you to hold it comfortably in one hand.
T800 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Atom Processor x7-Z8750 1.6GHz,
burst up to 2.56GHz
– 2MB Cache
|VGA Controller||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Display||8.1″ IPS TFT LCD WXGA (1280 x 800)
600 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
|Storage & Memory||4GB LPDDR3
Optional: 8GB LPDDR3
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional: Dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, Ethernet i
Optional: SnapBack add-on: Smart card and HF RFID/NFC reader combo ii
Optional: SnapBack add-on: 2nd expanded battery ii
Optional: SnapBack add-on: Smart card and magnetic stripe reader ii
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A x 1
Micro HDMI 1.4 x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Mini-SIM, 2FF)
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
|Communication Interface||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) iii
Optional: Dedicated GPS
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband iv
Optional: 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet (Occupies expansion slot)
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: SnapBack add-on: Smart card and HF RFID/NFC combo reader v
Optional: SnapBack add-on: Smart card and magnetic stripe reader
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (7.4V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology (only with SnapBack 2nd expanded battery)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||227 x 151 x 24 mm (8.93″ x 5.94″ x 0.94″)
0.88kg (1.94 lbs) vi
|Rugged Features||MIL-STD-810H certified
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop resistant vii
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) viii
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature ix:
– Operating: -21°C to 50°C / -6°F to 122°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager x
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility xi
|Accessories||Battery (7.4V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, and Ethernet, are mutually exclusive options.
- All snapBack add-ons are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment coditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Havis vehicle dock is e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.