TABLET CONVENIENCE, LAPTOP PERFORMANCE
The F110 fully-rugged tablet, which is now FirstNet Ready®, offers an easy-to-carry profile, a comfortable touchscreen, and more power to run your general office and industry-specific applications with ease.
F110 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform Options||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 8MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 vPro™ Processor
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||11.6″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
1,000 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional: 16GB / 32GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
4 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional: Dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional: Smart card reader
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or USB 2.0 port, or serial port + LAN (RJ45) i
Optional ii: HF RFID Reader, or Fingerprint Reader
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1 iii
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1 iii
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
|Communication Interface||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) iv
Optional: Dedicated GPS
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS v
Optional: 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet i (Occupies expansion slot)
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) iii
Optional: HF RFID Reader vi, ii, or Smart Card Reader, or Fingerprint Reader ii
|Power||AC adapter (90W,100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (11.4V,typical 2680mAh;min. 2640mAh) x 2
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
Optional: High capacity Li-ion battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min.4080mAh) x 2
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||314 x 207 x 25mm (12.4″ x 8.15″ x 0.98″)
1.52kg (3.35lbs) vii
|Rugged Features||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified viii
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop resistant
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) ix
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature x:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH, non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager xi
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)xii
Getac VGPS Utility xiii
|Accessories||Battery (11.4V, typical 2680mAh; min. 2640mAh)
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs. Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee.
That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or USB (USB 2.0) port, or Serial port + LAN are mutually exclusive options.
- HF RFID reader and fingerprint reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories; optional high-capacity batteries add approx. 6mm (H), 0.24kg.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Only compatible with Windows 10.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.