SLEEK AND STRONG. PORTABLE AND POWERFUL.
Ready to perform when you are, the fully rugged B360 is your next-generation portable computing powerhouse.
B360 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro™ Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10710U Processor 1.1GHz
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||13.3″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
1,400 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional 2nd storage i: 256GB / 512GB / 1TB SATA SSD
|Keyboard||LED backlit membrane keyboard
Optional: LED backlit rubber keyboard
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Touchpad with two buttons
|Expansion Slots||Smart card reader x 1
Optional: 1D / 2D imager barcode reader
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
PowerShare USB 2.0 x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 2
LAN (RJ45) x 1
HDMI 1.4 x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Mini-SIM, 2FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
Configurable I/O options ii:
1. Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1 + External VGA (15-pin; D-sub) x 1
2. Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1 + USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C x 1
3. Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1 + Display port x 1
4. Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1 + External VGA (15-pin; D-sub) x 1 + 2nd LAN (RJ45) x 1
5. Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1 + Display Port x 1 + 2nd LAN (RJ45) x 1
|Communication Interface||10 / 100 / 1000 base-T Ethernet
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) iii
Optional: Dedicated GPS iv
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS iv,v
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Fingerprint reader xi
Optional: HF RFID reader vi, xi
Smart card reader
|Power||AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh) x 2
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||342 x 281 x 34.9 mm (13.46” x 11.06” x 1.37”)
2.32kg (5.11lbs) vii
|Rugged Feature||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified viii
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop resistant
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) xiv
Optional: Salt fog certified
|Environmental Specification||Temperature ix:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH, non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager ix
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility xii
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Second storage is optional and will be fitted with a removable cover when not chosen at point of purchase.
- External VGA, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port and Display port are mutually exclusive.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- HF(13.56MHz) combo HF RFID/NFC reader (iClass, HID Prox , ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare, and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Fingerprint reader and HF RFID reader are mutually exclusive.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.