Rugged Ethernet Switch
Open frame monitor Dubai UAE
Many engineers and designers look for monitors that can be built into walls and panels, like in ships and industrial establishments. They are also good for use in kiosks and industrial equipment. It gives you a professional-looking flat finish. The design of these monitors is such that it allows for keeping them clean and offers a nice look all the time.
- The open frame monitor offered by STAR TECH offers the following:
- It uses good-quality commercial-grade components
- It is durable and has a lower downtime
- The cost of ownership is lower during the entire duration of your project
- It is available in various ranges, like 15″, 17″, and 19″
- It boasts multi-touch resistive touch protection technology
- It is highly responsive and supports multi-touch gestures
- Mounting options include rack mount, front mount, panel mount, and rear mount
You can select the right monitors, which are available with industrial or commercial-grade components, for your applications. Some of the monitors offered by this company are 19′′ SXGA industrial monitors, 15′′ XGA industrial monitors, 12.1″ fanless panel PCs, 19″ fanless panel PCs, 10.4″ fanless panel PCs, etc.
The panel PCs offered by STAR TECH are configurable to meet your design needs. The 12.1″ fanless PC was developed using the latest Intel i5-7300 processor. It has a single RS 422/RS 485 port. It supports dual gigabit Ethernet. This monitor supports the mounting interface VESA 75.
High performance and operates with VDC
Its operating power range is 9 to 32 VDC. When designing your display panel, you need to ensure the provision of a DC power supply. It allows connectivity using the RS-485/RS-422 port. It boasts a flat and sleek design. It is preferred for reliable and high-performance factory automation applications.
This 12.1″ open frame monitor features protection from vibration and operates in the temperature range of 0 and 50°C. Its storage temperature is -20 to +60 °C. It also features three RS-232 ports, a single VGA port, and four USB 3.0 ports. It consumes a maximum power of 60 W.